Although skin cancer is very common amongst us, most skin cancers are treatable if found early
♦ Regular Self Skin Checks are very important
How to do a Self Skin Check
- Make sure you have a long mirror and use a well-lit area.
- Someone else may be able to help you check areas that are hard to examine by yourself e.g. your back.
- If a change in colour, size, shape or texture of a spot is noticed, please make an appointment to see one of our skin cancer doctors.
- Click Skin check part 1 and thereafter part 2 below to see how you can perform a Step-by-Step Self Skin Check.
- Do this regularly, on either the 1st of the month or the 1st day of each season
The pictures of the Guide are kindly provided by Leo Pharma.
|Self Skin Check Part 1||Self Skin Check Part 2|